The Irv Seaver ’40 Years of GS’ Rally was a tremendous success, thanks to all the amazing participants.
During the three days, 86,246 points were earned and 26,658 miles were traveled by riders all over the United States.
We’re proud to announce the Rally winners and prizes earned during and after the Rally.
Grand Prize – Custom BMW G 310 GS – Laurie Maggert
- Streetmasters Precision Cornering Workshop Course – Raymond Samaha
- Sena 50S Communicator – Cait Maher
- Highest Points Total for the Rally – BMW Motorrad EnduroGuard Suit (Pants-Jacket) – Harsimran Baweja
- Highest Mileage in a Single Run – California Superbike School Level 1 – Kye Dixon
- Highest Points on Street in a Single Run – Fastrack Riders Trackday – Harsimran Baweja
- Highest Points on a Two-Up Run – Shoei NeoTec 2 Helmet – Harold and Angie Jones
- Highest Points on Dirt in a Single Run – Touratech Gift Package – Tim McWhorter
- Highest Total Rally Mileage – Dunlop TrailMax Tires – Allen MacLean
- Highest Points in a Single Dual-Sport Run – BMW Motorrad GS Dry Jacket – Lisa Taylor
Thank You to all 185 participants who took to the streets for the Irv Seaver ’40 Years of GS’ Rally. You made it the best motorcycle event of 2020. We are forever grateful!